To have the best water quality in your swimming pool you’re going to need to contact Monarch Pool Service in Scottsdale, Arizona. Swimming pools especially commercial pools always have issues with water clarity and water quality. As a bather in a swimming pool, you should always be concerned with what you are swimming in. With numerous reports about waterborne disease issues in swimming pools, we want to inform you on what they are, why you should be concerned and how to make sure you are always swimming in the best water quality!
Most people think that just because you use chlorine, your water will be fine! We want to highlight a few things in this blog post and how we can help!
When dealing with bodies of water, some of the most common waterborne diseases are:
- Campylobacteriosis, which is a bacterium with symptoms of diarrhea, abdominal pain, and fever.
- Cholera, which is a bacterium with symptoms of muscle cramps, vomiting, and diarrhea.
- Cryptosporidium, which is a bacterium with symptoms of diarrhea, stomach cramps, upset stomach and slight fever.
- Shigellosis, which is a bacterium with symptoms of bloody stool, diarrhea, and fever.
- Typhoid fever, which is a bacterium with symptoms of fever, headache, constipation, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite and an abdominal rash.
There are more but these are the most common ones with Cryptosporidium being the one that is most commonly seen.
Swimming pools in the Greater Phoenix area are used primarily are year round or at least a majority of the year. As a swimmer, we believe that you should always want to swim in the best water quality so we want to introduce you to The Puripool Process Reverse Osmosis Mobile Filtration which can provide you with drinking quality water for your swimming pool. Yes, you heard us right, drinking quality water!
The bottom line is, your pool water should be changed out every two years. With high calcium hardness, numerous swimmers, potential waterborne diseases, body oils and so much more, even when the pool water is blue it doesn’t mean it’s clean. With Reverse Osmosis Mobile Filtration we can come to your residential or commercial swimming pool and recycle the water onsite. We have the ability to lower the following issues without draining the swimming pool:
- Calcium hardness
- Total Dissolved Solids (TDS)
- Cyanuric acid
- Waterborne diseases
- So much more
By recycling your swimming pool water we are able to conserve 85% of the existing water in your swimming pool which is great for water conservation, we are able to give you better water quality than tap, you can swim in the pool during filtration, and you can always be assured that you are swimming in a pool with the best water quality. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, contact us today to learn more!